Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Traveling Pants 3

I spent the day living the perfect life :D Yep, still in love with Greece!

Woke up this morning to breakfast and a bike ride into town! It only took like 10 minutes and it gorgeous, quaint, and perfectly Greek. We road around the whole small island (got a nice workout) and found a gorgeous cliff with a view. We stopped at a few stores and bought post cards and little souvenirs and took pictures of the alley ways and white houses :D We stopped at a restaurant called White Cat and had the most DELICIOUS food. I know I say that every time, but for reals....Amazing! I had some appetizer that was warm feta cheese, oil, tomatoes, onions, and peppers. And then I had lamb and pork sausages, greek sauce (I don't know the real name), onions, tomato, and pita bread...basically the gyro without being put together, but better than anything I've ever tasted! SO great and cheap!! He brought us some traditional dessert for free. It was like an orange thing...it was awful. WAY too citrusy and sourrrrr.

Afterwards we biked back and laid out on the beach! The water was super clear and cold, but wonderful. And I got tan! YAY sun! We biked back into town later and got ice cream and a beer (from a 40 year old guy who hit on us...too funny) and then had dinner at the hotel.

Sounds like an uneventful day, but it was perfectly wonderful! Lots of good pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment