Saturday, June 4, 2011

The End of Europe

So guys, for any loyal followers I have left reading this blog, this is the last entry :'( But don't be too sad, my friend Stefanie and I are taking on NYC to try and live the dream, so you can follow our blog @

http://steflysnyc.blogspot.com/

In the meantime, I had a wonderful trip. Not too many adventures today besides riding in business class home! Slept, read, watched The Dilemma (not good) and Just Go With It (Super cute). Sat next to an older lady who I would describe as a jewish New Yorker, but was very nice to me! And our flight got in an hour early!

I had a rather large hiccup in Athens yesterday, but all I can do is pray that I will be able to go back. It's a far off, expensive dream, but it's not impossible. I love Europe probably more than I love America, but it always feels good to come home. And by home, I mean good ole NYC!

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to follow my NYC adventures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment